Inspiring Leadership Trust’s Annual Gala – 21st November 2019
What is better than an inspiring leader? A whole room of them!
We are pleased to announce the Inspiring Leadership Trust’s Annual Gala at The Goldsmiths Hall, London on Thursday, 21st November 2019.
Don’t miss this evening of celebration, where our Inspiring leadership Awards recognise the achievements and contribution of some of the most inspirational men and women who make an outstanding contribution to our businesses and communities. In the current climate, there is no time more prevalent than the present to shine a light on leaders who are a role model and inspiration to others.
Judging Day: 3rd October
Shortlisted Nominees announced: 16th October
Winners announced: 21st November
The evening is filled with celebration, entertainment and fundraising for the Inspiring Leadership Trust. We hope to see you there!
Please purchase tickets below, or contact us for sponsorship and other special arrangements.
Congratulations to our past Award Winners
- Lifetime Achievement Awards: Dame Esther Rantzen DBE – Founder of Childline and Silverline, Journalist & Philanthropist Dr John Sentamu – Archbishop of York;
Alison Hutchinson CEO Pennies charity; Christina Wells CEO and Principal of West Heath School; Deanna Oppenheimer – Founder of Cameo Works, Chair & NED.
- Inspiring Public Figure Awards: Kenny & Marina Dalglish; Meg Mathews of Meg’s Menopause; Alice Living – Personal Trainer, Author & Influencer
- Inspiring CEO Award: Dame Sara Thornton DBE QPM, MET Police; Elizabeth Corley, CEO of Allianz Global Investors; Scott Satriano, Head of Sales at RBS; Tracie Pearce – HSBC.
- Inspiring Entrepreneur Award: Julie Hirigoyen, CEO of The UK Green Building Council; Nichole de Carle, Fashion Designer
- Inspiring Diversity & Inclusion Awards: Simon Kirby, CEO of High Speed 2; Laurence Everitt, Managing Director and Head of Global Funds Services at Northern Trust; Poppy Noor, Freelance Journalist & Activist; Ana Jordan – Commercial Banking Lloyds Banking Group
- Inspiring Leadership Award: Philippa Snare, Chief Marketing Officer for Microsoft; Bart Michels from Kantar; Kate Cheetham, Lloyds Banking Group; Ken van der Lely – HSBC
- Inspiring Leadership Teams; Jane Barrett, Gita Singham and Gary Ashby – Cadence
- Inspiring Future Leaders Award: Kate Garbett – Office Angels; Safi Iqbal, Area Manager, NatWest; Leila Woodington, Facebook